BOC 0.00% 53.5¢ bougainville copper limited

Redevelopment?

1. 1,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    090124 PANGUNA LANDOWNERS POSITION ON PANGUNA RE-DEVELOPMENTNEW DAWN FM NEWSPanguna landowners, clan chiefs representatives met last week in Arawa and made four resolutions on how they can work with the ABG under the Panguna Mine Dialogue agreed to at their meeting at Tunuru.Following their four resolutions four clan members today talked with New Dawn FM on how they can continue the dialogue to reopen the mine.They said their Tunuru meeting fully endorsed the re-opening of the mine with the ABG and a developer accepted by all parties.The Clan chiefs who talked with New Dawn FM today were SAMSON KAISSY BARAPANG CLAN CHIEF.PASCHALIS ITAMARI BAKORINGKU CLAN PARAMOUNT CHIEF.ANGELA KAVARUI BARAPANG CLAN CHIEFTESS and MR FRANCIS KAVARUI KURABANG CLAN CHIEF.They told New Dawn FM that they would like to work with the ABG Government and the people of Bougainville to re-develop the mine so that it can support the economic recovery for the region in preparation for Independence.The chiefs wanted both parties ABG and the Panguna Landowners to work in accordance with the Bougainville Mining Act 2015.They said that they don’t want the government to avoid them and talk to other people concerning the Panguna mine.ENDS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $214.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 53.5¢ 53.0¢ $1.297K 2.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 13415 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.