IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

Before everybody sees this as the licence to print money I hope...

1. 5,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Before everybody sees this as the licence to print money I hope everyone has done a lot of research. I was involved in a natural therapy that seemed to work by the time the investors had got through a few levels of research they had to sell out as everybody had done their boots. The new funding comes with constant dilution so if the market cap is A$30m than if the share price drops over time ( a natural event if good news doesn't keep the momentum moving ) than by the end of drawing from this loan the USA investor could own substantially more than 50%. If the product works within a wide range of people than its going to make a packet. However my understanding of the local trials was that it did help a few that could be measured but a number had to withdraw as this is a late stage therapy. Thus all you need to blow the value is a few contra indications and a mixed bag of results that cannot verify how much it can do.

On the balance I concluded that its fair value for the risk which I must say is very high both of dilution and total loss. However if I could afford to lose the money I would take a punt. The fact that credible people join is good but many have been wrong in the past.

Some people on this forum seem to think they have discovered gold but in reality they have discovered a stock thats a good gamble and has better chances than a lottery ticket. On the same vein I buy lottery tickets so I should understand the risk and potential reward but in reality I wouldn't spend more than 1 months salary on the gamble.

This is my personal opinion and I dont own stock now and have decided that around 5c I would jump in and with more positive news would be prepared to pay more than 10c. I may just miss the next CSL but that's life. Maybe I will make money on the book about how I missed my opportunity to change my life.

Do your own research before making an investment decision these are my views and opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.