re: redfern disgrace. -cheech Its called selective perception...

1. 831 Posts.
    re: redfern disgrace. -cheech Its called selective perception Dave. from yuor responses you appear to have selectively missed the point. Rogersons bit read it. What police brutality? never heard of it. "I know a lot of ATSI people" so that justifies everything.

The schoolies bash which destroys property and injures police is okay because it occurs only for a day. So if I kill six million Jews in a day it would be okay is that the principle. Hitler should not have prolonged the extermination of Jews is that right?

Well by your own definitions and standards however low these may be, the aboriginals should be excused because like the schoolies this incident occured last night and was also only a one day event. I suppose they would be okay doing it agains next year.
    Fool!!

Shred of evidence, come out of your cess pit and take a look. The largest group of converts to islam amonst all Australians occur amongst aboriginals when you count it on a per capita basis. I*f you do not know where to obtain this from don't ask me I could well tell you that all Jews are converting as well. Go look for it yourself. An informed person like you with all your conclusions should know. I knew you would not have heard of Rozens.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.