GDA 1.75% 28.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

With the rising of the sun Its Thursday 24th September and The...

1. 976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    With the rising of the sun Its Thursday 24th September and The Atomic Project Tap House is open for business....
    So we were concerned about the lack of PR and promotional activity, tonight i Googled "Atomic Project Redfern" there were many ( stoped counting at 30) reference pages with most from hospitality based reviewers all promoting The brewhouse. I would assume that there would be a bit more local publicity promoting this as well so i think we could expect capacity patronage for quite some time.
    With an establishment cost north of $2mil all paid for out of reserves this should present a healthy bottom line to this years balance sheet particually as the return on a glass of refreshing liquid would yield a greater % with no middle men taking their cut.
    The talk on some of the reviews mentioned that other sites around Australia are being evaluated including the announced venue in "A Shed" on the wharf in Fremantle, with a little understanding of finances it could be that cash flow from this type of venture could well fund ongoing expansion.
    While we are talking expansion there was a comment on one of the reports of a possiable building of a new brewery on the east coast in the future.
    Bottom line- with this opening and the news of the Directors and Management collectively purchasing a healthy parcel of shares recently I believe that we may see an increase in share price and a return on our investment at last.
    All the best to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $11.83K 42.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17758 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ 1118
Last updated 14.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.