RFX 6.25% 9.0¢ redflow limited

Redflow & Energy Storage News, page-3

1. 335 Posts.
    solar farms have yet to commit to flow batteries, when they do I suspect the high density and power output of ZBMs relative to other flow batteries will make Redflows solution the more attractive option.

In the mean time, its clear that power providers like AGL are starting to see residential storage as an economical and efficient solution. Why spend a lot of money on the complexities of centralized storage if you can use a distributed generation and storage system? Certainly it makes little sense for utilities to invest in large scale centralized storage when all the indicators point to a future where most homes have their own storage.

With zcell coming on to the market with 380 installers keen to start selling, I see no reason why residential developments wouldn't be using redflows solution. but we're unlikely to see such developments until zcell is past the soft launch phase thats starting now.

at the moment its still big news whenever a new residential development advertises its green credentials with solar + storage for every home, but soon it will be common place and not a big deal anymore. Developers will realize that many customers have a preference for a particular storage solution (Tesla, LG, Aquion, Redflow...) and give customers a choice.

Unlike solar cells, energy storage has sparked the curiosity of many residential customers. Whereas the choice of solar technology has so far been largely left to the installer, there is a greater hands-on approach to the choice of storage technology and zcell is a disruptive force about to hit the market.
    Last edited by NewEconomy: 28/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $142.3K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25659 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 5396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.