RFX 6.25% 9.0¢ redflow limited

Hi Rattle, Please provide any links to Redflow releases, emails...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Hi Rattle,

Please provide any links to Redflow releases, emails from Redflow, quotes from Redflow (eg. Simon or others) that support what you just stated, I must have missed it:

"Redflow has said they cannot announce these figures for legal reasons"

"There is also now a hint that Redflow may have further developments underway along the lines of state government subsidising/support of manufacturing here in Australia"

What was the hint? Anything from Redflow, or just something from the government and HC speculation?

#1 I have never read about, and I try to read everything regarding Redflow. I may have missed it, so please point me to where that was stated (apologies in advance if I did miss it)

#2 appears to be completely wild fancy by a couple/few posters on HC. It sounds to me like the last thing Redflow would / should be considering at the moment, given all the work and time taken to get things going at Flex, which ultimately was a great strategy for now & the future, exchange rates or not.

I don't make a habit of giving Pat's posts thumbs up, however have done so in some of the more reasonable & insightful posts done on occassions recently, and did so on the one where he put a stop to what appeared to be folly speculation re possible local manufacturing plans.

Cheers,
    TTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $142.3K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25659 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 5396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.