RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Hi Rattle, I am a bit disappointed that there has been no update...

1. 3,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Hi Rattle,
    I am a bit disappointed that there has been no update of the "hard roll out", and no mention of an expanded installer network, which would of been an indicator of the extended rollout. They are well behind their announced schedule in this regard with no communication as to why.

We were told that demand would exceed supply for this CY because there was a focus on quality and extended testing from Flex. Not because, as there would appear, no further product from Flex. Although we are yet to be advised.

I would prefer that they began to "walk" with the zcell rollout and telcos rather than "run" with moving the focus to LSB's

I nearly sold out with their 3 container, 7 installer announcement at about 52c, because it was very disappointing on a number of fronts. I did sell at 42 following the announcement softening up for a further CR.

Also, influencing my decision, was a niggle regarding RFX's belief in the robustness of the product. Launched in March but with continual note in their announcements of a focus on quality, and an item in their preliminary annual report quarantining 5%( 1 in 20) for warranty claims. I dont know if that is reasonable or not but there is, to me, an obvious consideration.

I will watch , read the AGM notes closely and maybe re-enter when the battery is actually available through a wide network of installers.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.