RFX 4.55% 11.5¢ redflow limited

WOWThat some thesis .Not disagreeing or agreeing just saying....

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    WOW
    That some thesis .
    Not disagreeing or agreeing just saying. That we seem to be capable of installing temporary diesel genset everywhere to supplement the short fall we have created by getting rid of base load turbine power . They seem to work fine providing power from all areas in all directions of electron flow!

So if an exisiting network on turbine provided energy has had no dramas suppling every households anywhere at peak load say 5kW of energy per home for decades, then I cant see how a mere 0.5kW exported 24/7 can be an issue.
    Therefore its no different to adding back up Diesel generators to supplement the grid as we are doing now...

Also I think you may have missed my point earlier. The government is about to spend $1.5trillion dollars of yours and my taxes to allow a Utility owned probably by a large corporation to provide us with Renewable energy power that we have to pay for at the electrical meter! That dont seem fair...

So 6million homes granted 20kWh storage accompanied along side their solar is possibly only a $180 billion give or take of tax payers money. Then guess what - the house hold saves on their electrical bill, The network wires and poles dont require upgrading, farmers dont have to have wind turbine and solar farms decimating the land, the oceans dont need wind turbine submersible cables etc and most off all - you can take that load of the utility and save on fossil fuel burning.
    These BESS have been around for decades and they work just fine saving the household thousands in power bills annually.Just needs to be rolled out to everyone!

Note: it will take a truck load of fossil fuel to make all this batteries and solarpanels. But thats another topic ;o))

PS: Hope I kept this brief. HAHA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $19.26K 169.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16292 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 68449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.