RFX 4.55% 11.5¢ redflow limited

These BESS are all over the WA STATE right now installed and...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    These BESS are all over the WA STATE right now installed and operating and I'm sure they are in all other states, but unfortunately they are all at the cost of private individuals. Big outlay privately and also no real income for their exporting.
    They are grid connected and work perfectly along side the grid as we speak.
    There is absolutely nothing stopping this from being implemented right now. They have no impact on the utility. Other than the utility loses revenue.
    The utility does not require any alteration what so ever. Ie if the BESS falls over the utility is already supply the base load as normal.This type of installation also allows a better fail system solution rather than one huge Solar farm wind turbines falling over.
    Which again all this can be implemented right now! All BESS have this ability to control their export, the great thing is it's manageable to how much per install. Very simple already happening.
    I was just wanting the huge amount of tax payers money $1.5trillion to be concentrated to each and every home. Imagine the employment opportunities to have these BESS manage, maintained and installed etc.
    Utility has the excess solar managed so that fixes the grid , has an even export of excess energy at not cost to them( system was installed by the Grants) home owner utility cost (due to almost full self consumption) means actual lower power bills irrelevant of the utility kWh cost!

Everyone is a winner HAHA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $29.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $16.09K 141.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 255000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 79191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.