RFX 6.25% 9.0¢ redflow limited

Being from WA and working out in the Wheatbelt allot in the past...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Being from WA and working out in the Wheatbelt allot in the past for Western Power pole replacements it is a huge constant ongoing workload requiring crews with multiple 4x4 crane trucks switching operators and line workers, just to replace poles that are old or termite I’ve also ridden. Also seen the mass destruction of some of the bush fires we’ve had over the years. The only thing is Western Power aren’t using reflow batteries, as far as I’m aware it’s all still Power Walls. Either way it will surely open eyes to the practicality of long term benefit
    in up front cost of installing a stand alone off grid system.
    Tiec (I think that’s how it’s spelled) is the supplier over here and I’ve spoken with him
    last here about ZBM batteries, he speaks very
    highly of them. With the way WA feed in tarifs
    are set and the limit of panels to 6kw etc..
    The most suitable market for cost benefit
    is as far as I can see is off grid rural set ups where the quality of the grid can just suck balls.
    So many people on farms I’ve met that tell me of blown transformers or broken cross beams on overheads etc..
    It’s just a matter of time till reflow starts gaining more traction with better pricing to offer solutions to private land owners.
    The other thing with the Western Power stand alone systems is you can not legally reset, upgrade, modify anything on it without going through one of their Techs. So to me, if you
    have no cash then you would go with them.
    But if you have cash you would source your own system, that in time would be far more cost effective. And with ZBM3 batteries, all rebuildable and heat resistant too!
    Aaaaannnyyy way, time will tell.
    Let’s hope to see some more large contracts landed soon. Good luck all
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $142.3K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25659 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 5396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.