RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Treed, thank you, similar to me fwiw. I am looking for more...

1. 3,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87

Treed, thank you, similar to me fwiw. I am looking for more investments related to the low carbon electrification theme that have a shot. Not that much on the ASX unfortunately.

SimonGr, Qld should (if they are capable of doing both) still leverage households, small communities, business and other small (resi) sites. This would amplify the investment and get storage into the system faster as others put in $n for every $1 the Government puts in, plus there would be no ongoing maintenance costs for the government. This was done with solar and other schemes and is being done in other states. Encouraging battery uptake at millions of sites would spread the risk and benefits around. Solar to small sites would increase storage the way that the solar rollout rapidly increased generation, and would reduce the need to reconfigure the distribution network that we keep hearing big govt. generators bleating about.

RFX would could win some business (e.g. Treed and me and perhaps some larger sites) but I agree that Li would take most of it. When I put a battery in I want it to be a default UPS - the regular blips in the grid (even without any weather event causing them) are a significant issue already. Waiting for an EV in every garage to soak up the excess solar? Not for another 10-20 years and cars aren't connected all day every day to soak up excess energy, whereas a battery would.

I still think that RFX has a product and has a shot. I think we are looking at a fragmented market for some time - no clear winner that is 'all things to all men'. There is still possibly more players and new ideas for storing energy can emerge (I would love to see a viable NBM, an air liquefication version of the ZBM). RFX has something now though. RFXs position is that there is room for RFX in the medium term and this sounds reasonable. RFX should at least continue as a niche player if they can make an economic profit. Cost, reliability (moving parts) and the need to discharge are issues and I don't think they can do anything about the last point. But there are plenty of fridges, air conditioners, washing machines, dryers etc... around and electronics and computers are in everything so it is not as if people will not purchase a ZBM because it has electronics and moving parts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15300 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 45000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.17am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.