RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Mmm yeah ok, i find it misleading that a lot of these large...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Mmm yeah ok, i find it misleading that a lot of these large scale green energy projects that are going ahead don’t specify
    what type of battery they are actually using. Which if you think about it would make a difference on how “green” or renewable/recyclable it actually is. I’ve had a look into the NSW battery grid stabilisation project (Ampyr Energy) been to the website and yet all you can find is a load of waffle about how they have all these large projects in development to stabilise, store, generate, smooth, harness, reduce, this that and the other but never actually mention the details of the tech they use….
    Also allot of contracts handed out for large scale battery storage seem to be to companies that have seemingly little products
    in service or sales history. Is it that they have the ability to build one off battery projects onsite specific to the requirements for
    a decent price, the company just hibernates so to speak while they wait for other projects? Or is it more these companies own
    the rights and patents for the designs. They then have multiple partners they deal with to deliver/build the battery onsite…?
    If does make me wonder, I mean they have to profit or at least cover their costs somehow right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.7¢ $5.627K 58.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43891 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 133036 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.