RFX 13.4% 11.0¢ redflow limited

Thanks @tanon,Clearly most of us keen investors are disappointed...

1. 1,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Thanks @tanon,

Clearly most of us keen investors are disappointed and maybe surprised by the lack of actual sales post launch of gen3.

We all know about the potential opportunities that Tim has been at pains to promote prior to CR and in quarterly updates.

Yes, the BOM and KI resort came through together with some smaller installations, but clearly no other larger contracts to date.

Given the lack of any material sales to date, I am starting to wonder about the merits of the Fortune 100 opportunity considering it has been nearly a full 18 months without any announcement on this project.

I'm curious to understand why it's taking 18 months for any announcement now that the gen3 is out and they have the money to upgrade the Thailand factory.

Would appreciate others explaining the reasoning.

To be fair Tim has mentioned late 2022 and 2023 as the time frame for this Fortune 100 opportunity, but given the lack of existing sales does make me question how competitive the new gen3 might or might not be within the market.

Yes I could be considered a "fan boy" for Redflow, but the lack of substantial sales just makes me wonder.

Just my random thoughts and unless I see more sales those concerns will continue to grow.

IMO, signed Captain Obvious

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.013(13.4%)
Mkt cap ! $29.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $28.41K 273.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 63439 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.