RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Redflow NEWS & EVENTS, page-650

1. 3,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1312
    Just to clarify for more recent readers wink.png

"I'm curious to understand why it's taking 18 months for any announcement now that the gen3 is out and they have the money to upgrade the Thailand factory."

Yes it has been close to 18 months since the initial announcement.
    https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/Clients/redflow/v2/headline.aspx?headlineid=21306101

But, actually, it is only about a month since the first Gen3 became available to install or deliver anywhere, thanks to @jo20 for the recent reminder here.

Aside from that here is this fanboys 2 bobs worth as to what might be slowing things down, maybe;

• the client wants the most favourable compliance, $ wise, with the recent US Inflation Reduction Act, which would probably mean some assembly or filling of ZBMs in the US, that would need some sorting,
    • the client and or the Engineering Procurement Company wants to see manufacturing output at some minimum rate,
    • there is some hold up with UL standards compliance for the ZBM, which I expect would need to be for the ZBM3, not the ZBM2.5 as it began with. Probably especially important as they would be installed in thousands of bank branches (to paraphrase a recent comment by Tim), retail premises in all sorts of built up locations. Certainty of nil ability to self immolate (thermal overload) or any meaningful fire accellerant effect would be absolutely essential.

My own experience with placing new tech in large Aussie companies (only twice) is that 12 months is indecent haste, especially when failure for them could be rather costly and they need to be certain about you and your connections, their supplier. At 17 months, I'm just at the waiting way ting stage, not particularly concerned. Most of that time has been getting the Gen3 on to the starting blocks.

Re other sales, there is still one other in the near pipeline, as hinted at by @jo20. It is also dependent on the Gen3, and local, state (or federal?) approvals, and not happening till next year in any case, a 6 MWh install for an Anaergia subsidiary co-located with the Victor Valley waste treatment works in California.

All the others Tim most recently mentioned? Well there is the AGM coming up on Thursday 24 November in Brisbane for button holing and the like smile.png
    Last edited by Treed: 19/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.7¢ $5.627K 58.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43891 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 133806 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.