RFX 8.70% 10.5¢ redflow limited

I guess it depends on the installation and the market. For...

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    I guess it depends on the installation and the market.
    For example, the knox childcare centre.
    Does anyone seriously expect the knox child care centre will puchase more ZBMs? They are already full of ZBMs with no room for more. There will not be an opportunity of a repeat sale of ZBMs at the knox childcare centre until the batteries reach the end of their useful life. that is many years away.

Same for those off grid rural installations. They are completed projects. Assuming of course a person owns a single off grid rural property, why would that same person buy more ZBMs, when there project has been completed?
    What happened to the mobile phone towers in Australia....well that was a Govt project that had funding for a fixed number of towers. Funding has been used up, the bucket is dry for that project, and therefore is it a surprise that after all the towers that had funding for ZBMs had been supplied ZBMs that additional ZBMs haven't been purchased for those same towers?

The mobile phone tower company in Sth Africa naturally appears at first glance to be a different case. To me at the time it was identified by Redflow as an opportunity with MobaxGroup that was seemingly without end, and we expected many repeat sales.
    Though it was announced in May 2019.
    No doubt those next 6 months I'm sure if we go back and research we will find that there was some preliminary sales to Mobox and they were taking time to get the installations completed while assessing if they would purchase more.
    Then consider what happened at the beginning of 2020. Yep, someone thought it would be fun to shake the snowdome that contains our planet watch everyones plans get turned into white and silver glitter.

Of course it is easy to cherry pick back and forth., and absolutely there will be situations where there was an opportunity for a repeat sale and for some reason Redflow due to their own fault redflow missed out. That happens in the sales process. You simply cannot expect to win all the quotes all the time, no matter how good the product/service is.

I feel that no matter what size project the ZBMs are going into, the buying decisions will take a long time to settle in the case of
    1. buying batteries where there previously werent any
    OR
    2. replacing old batteries of a different chem technology with newer and better ZBMs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $27.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $984 8.917K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 289184 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 49034 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.