RFX 1.03% 9.6¢ redflow limited

I thought I read somewhere that Simon was participating in the...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I thought I read somewhere that Simon was participating in the latest capital raising - I think it was in the company announcement of the issue. The one prior to that he did not participate. The 2022 Annual Report and his last sub shareholder notice on 23/8/22 shows he held 104.8m shares (6.37%) and in 2021 he had 107.8 m shares (7.78%). So he did reduce slightly during 2022 financial year, but once again from memory he compensated to an extent by purchasing a substantial number of batteries for his farm in Tasmania. (Just this week Simon was conducting a tour of his renewable farm in Tasmania, and showcasing the RFX batteries to anyone interested.)

As a substantial shareholder Simon is required to disclose if he is no longer one or it changes by more than 1% since the last notice, and that hasn't happened - so I'm not sure what data you're basing your statement that substantial shareholder notices suggest he continues to sell and has been doing so for years?

Certainly Simon would be well down on the cost of his investment - possible book losses of $5m at the moment. From the outside he still appears a big supporter of the technology and like any good investor he is probably wise to not put all his investment eggs in the one basket.

On the other hand your investment comments all seem to be in the one basket - negative and becoming more frantically negative as time goes on. I certainly appreciate challenging criticism of any share investment, and RFX certainly deserves some criticism, but I'm starting to agree with others that maybe you have some vendetta?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $25.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $31.86K 326.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 423048 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 5385 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.