RFX 4.55% 11.5¢ redflow limited

Redflow NEWS & EVENTS, page-895

1. 1,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Hi @Meledath,

Maybe I don't understand the dark art of consolidations, but what exactly was it with the consolidation that has sent the SP sliding? Genuine question and keen to understand/learn.

Was it the psychology expecting .30 cents vs .3 cents to create a perception that Redflow was more than a speci play?

Was it advantageous for institutions to buy in and if so, why and if the fundamentals hadnt changed, what different did it make?

I'm honestly interested in understanding as quite a few posters have said the same thing.

At the moment, it's a leap of faith for the big boys/girls/they to jump in unless they see those supposely large contracts announced.

@Teddyward

I agree with your semtiments about trying to manufacture as many units as possible.

I get the impression that management are really trying to ramp up production and create a production environment to meet these potential customers.

But also demonstrate to those same customers that Redflow will have the capacity and capability to deliver any large orders.

For this reason, I think they are reasonably confident of securing at least 1 or 2 large orders. IMO

I just dont know the level of engagement or collaboration Redflow has had with these potential large customers. As Tim said, they are waiting on internal approvals and we all know, it ain't over to the fat lady sings or signs the contract.

Just my random thoughts

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $19.26K 169.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16292 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 68449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.