RFX 4.55% 11.5¢ redflow limited

Treed - your optimism is commendable. But, another 6 batteries...

1. 3,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Treed - your optimism is commendable. But, another 6 batteries to Knox City Council is only 1 days worth of production of the current Thai claimed capacity. Hardly a repeat order to post about. Desperation really that it made the highlights pack for the half yearly!

I’d guess (hope for RFX) the export to Texas is the “advanced deployment” for the bank job. IMO that’s very positive. That job is right in RFXs sweet spot (as I’ve posted many times). Significant volume if they win the business. Many small deliveries enables easy ramping of manufacturing capacity. Showcase install for other retail chains with buildings/car parks space for solar and need of some batteries to time-shift.

I’d be kinder on your posts if you’d stop posting upramping grid scale nonsense and focussed on RFXs actual strengths. If you look thru my posts you’ll see I’ve always thought the US bank job was good for RFX - I’ve just called BS on the BS (such as grid scale BS claims without increasing the cell size).

Hopefully this US shipment means RFX is actually making batteries again … and the 60 batteries for Semini will actually be shipped this month (as per the revised … revised … revised … promise). Note, there may be more “revised” in that list that I’m not aware of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $19.26K 169.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16292 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 68449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.