RFX 13.0% 10.0¢ redflow limited

REDFLOW PARTNERS

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Just had a look at the Redflow website and the CURRENT listing of ‘Australian partners’ (installers) that are noted there…https://redflow.com/system-integrators/australian-partners/

It seems to me that these details are NOT up to date!

Wasn’t there previous mention of an installer who was going to be operating in the NT?
    And, another installer, Gurnga Energy, in WA?
    And, RBSS (Renewable Battery Storage Solutions) also in WA?

If memory serves me correctly someone also posted negative comments about Carbon Friendly Enterprises who are currently listed as as the Queensland partner.
    I also seem to recall seeing somewhere that there’s a ''new installer'' operating in Queensland…can’t remember the name but very keen about some installations he’d done?
    Then someone recently posted on HC an article about RedEarth Energy Storage who are another potential Queensland installer who would seem to be a really good fit with Redflow…this is an article about them from The Land:
    https://redearth.energy/press-release/the-land-article-renewable-energy-solutions-make-more-than-financial-sense/

Even more recently someone posted that they rang Redflow about installing a Gen3 battery but at the time of posting they had not received any response.

How can potential customers find out who distributes/ installs our batteries if there isn’t comprehensive information on the RFX website?

When will Redflow management (who are being paid the big bucks to sell batteries) get their sales act together?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $110.9K 1.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 296333 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 79731 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ 677299
Last updated 15.58pm 29/04/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.