RFX 13.0% 10.0¢ redflow limited

Interesting points Noddy.I doubt however that Simon Hacket will...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Interesting points Noddy.

I doubt however that Simon Hacket will ever again promote the company as most of the current management were put in place by him when he implemented the strategic review after the FLEX debacle.

In fact I recall reading SH talking about his investment in Tesla shares whilst holding multiple roles in RedFlow during the strategic review period.
    I even recall him standing in front of his Tesla car as CEO of RedFlow in an article that was purely about RedFlow and its technology with Tesla1 on his car number plate.
    That’s like Alan Joyce wearing a Virgin airways T shirt whist promoting a new aircraft to the Qantas stable.

Wouldn't surprise me if he still has the number plate on his car!

I don’t think Mr Hacket has a clue about promoting to be honest...no different to the management he appointed after his strategic review.

I hope to be proven wrong but I’m afraid he isn’t the person to promote RedFlow nor is he interested otherwise we’d see him with a RedFlow1 number plate on his Tesla, tongue in cheek every available opportunity using it to promote RedFlow and each new REDFLOW installation.

I believe Simon Hackets initial investment in RedFlow was a big mistake as he didn’t realise what he had got himself into.

The mistake has been offset however with his admission of always buying Tesla shares on its dips so at Tesla’s current SP levels I’m sure he’s a very happy camper with better things to do other than wasting his time on this investment ...such as cashing in some of the many Tesla shares in his portfolio to offset his loss in RedFlow.

Let’s face it if Simon Hacket was really interested in promoting RedFlow we’d have seen a lot more of him in the last few years.

Hopefully someone sends him this post and he pulls his finger out to support us peasant hopeful shareholders but until such time the real work needs to be done by current management who are being paid handsomely to get on with the job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $110.9K 1.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 296333 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 79731 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ 677299
Last updated 15.58pm 29/04/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.