RFX 0.00% 10.5¢ redflow limited

Champion you be flush with funds no different to Simon Hacket so...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127

Champion you be flush with funds no different to Simon Hacket so getting pleasure from demeaning others less affluent I’ll leave up to you to get your kicks.

On a positive note however I’m glad AND thankful that you highlighted the participation (or lack thereof) of the entire BoD in the last CR (as well as CR’s previous for that matter!).

The same BoD making decisions to OVERPAY themselves and UNDER DELIVER.

Shameful.

My concern goes out to the many shareholders who aren’t as wealthy as say you or Simon Hacket.

The shareholders that believe in a home grown technology and see the overall benefits of RedFlows unique technology and stretch themselves by investing their HARD EARNED!

The same shareholders who hold faith in those that make discussions on their behalf.

At least I’m willing to accept when I realise I’m being had a lend of by Executives pretending to know what they’re doing.

This BoD needs to get its act together PRONTO as I’m no longer willing to throw money at them to increase their personal wealth whilst others become poor from their lack of vision and know how.

My gloves are off to make sure the BoD are held accountable and those that cannot deliver upon their promises need to go...simple as that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $53.07K 505.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 343608 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 637998 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ 57200
Last updated 15.12pm 15/05/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.