RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Redflow supplies batteries for South African mobile phone towers, page-9

1. 9,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878

Hi

From experience in some countries nothing is theft proof and everything is able to be repurposed. I can't emphasize enough that I hope you already have some internal electronic security on printed board that without regular " call home" and coded reauthorisation from central database the battery will not operate and no local overide is available. Coatand encapsulating PCB so they can't be repaired / modified etc are all steps possible Similar to remote disabling of stolen phones. Ensuring installers and with sinage on batteries makes all aware of this. That makes the battery large bulky and useless to thieves as they are unable to do anything with it.  Having seen the theft from remote mining sites from the simplest drill pipes being reused to nuts off emergency shut of valves being taken as fishing sinkers  if they can repurpose it they will knock it off. I've seen stolen mining conditioning chillers used at shops in nearby village  converted and they stole to order and knew ( or were told) how to dismantle and preserve gas .  Internet helps them no end .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.