RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Don't confusion potential with sales last year Simon was...

1. 699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Don't confusion potential with sales last year Simon was pointing out the potential of the various government scheme which were about to come on line as it turns out Reflow didn't do their homework and that potential disappeared . Potential is not sales. There has been a lot of potential projects and if you look at Fiji all thought it presumed to be completed there is no one waving a flag on how good it is. Redflow doesn't have the time to wait for potential. SS in south Africa is a good one to look at huge potential and a good company had a large project ready to go involved in two success story's but to my understanding hasn't brought a battery this year. If you cant sell to SS then you really do have a problem. As much as Tim put the cash raising as a success raising 8 mil when you were after 15 mil to me is not a success story. In the presentation he point out that some of the larger investors have reduced there holdings . Unless they start to convert potential into sale a further CR is not likely to be successful and the carrot of a cornerstone investor is nothing more than wishful thinking. The China and South Africa deals are no more than potential and don't come with a guarantee of further sales ( or give away as the case may be ) There is only one path to success and that is chasing every sale and not relying on potential no matter how good they may feel it is .They don't have a good record when it come to assessing markets. If Redflow fails they loose their jobs we shareholders loose a company with huge potential. They will find another job shareholder wont find another Redflow. So far this management team doesn't have the runs on the board in fact they haven't even left the starters block. Sorry guys its very hot here so I thought I may as well sit inside and annoy someone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.