RFX 4.55% 11.5¢ redflow limited

I'm sure you enjoy being told you're wrong as much as I do (i.e....

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I'm sure you enjoy being told you're wrong as much as I do (i.e. not very much).

Sincerely, if you would like to ring Tim, you should just go ahead and do that.

But here's the point - contacting the company for the purpose of clarifying information that is unclear is one thing - nothing wrong with that - but asking for information other shareholders don't have access to (because its not been released to the market generally) is something else entirely.

As a shareholder investor who has put in more of his hard earned money than anyone else, I appreciate your frustration, but I also can't accept or agree with your characterisation of the situation here.

I'm not saying you don't feel like you aren't getting enough news - I totally get that - I'm saying that until there is substantive news to report, there's really not much the company can tell you other than 'we are working on it and the sky has not fallen'.

Its frustrating for everyone, but the one thing public companies can't do is make up news about stuff that hasn't happened yet.

It just takes a hell of a lot of work to rebuild the processes in a new factory and beyond that into a new sales cycle, and nobody has ever said otherwise (that I'm aware of). That work is ongoing.

I'm going to bow back out of this conversation at this point, because I like being whacked in the ear for trying to help as little as the next person does.

Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by SimonHackett: 03/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $19.26K 169.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16292 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 68449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.