NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

redhill south, page-2

1. 27,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Reserve in relation to the SP currently way under valued IMHO,theres quite abit of drilling immminent in the small cap end of town all competing for the ever deminishing availiable dollar.
    In my view it behoves Peter to articulate a compelling case for investing in NWE and beat the drum loudly,so as to drown out the other wannabes crying out for the punters dollar.
    Hes done a top job todate,but we/he cant afford to rest on ours/his laurels.
    Yes the drill rig contract and dmpa approval "should " boost the SP ,I think he has relied on Strahan from both a gravitas and independence perspective to "sell" NWE,IMHO I think he should takeover and provide some possible Dollar outcomes based on success across the North Perth Basin portfolio.
    As Pottermore said" Peter thinks Strahans valuations are too harsh".
    If Peter looks around his peers like hog,they providing several earning scenarios based on a choke size,so it can be done without painting yourself into a corner.
    Im no advocating ramping merely amplifying what NWE could be earning based on a 100 percent success rate for each of the seperate projects in the basin.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.