kincella, do you mean very briefly dip to $15 as in a day or...

1. 139 Posts.
    kincella, do you mean very briefly dip to $15 as in a day or maybe 2 or $15 for months.

I hope you are right as there will be a opportunity for a possible 100% profit in a matter of weeks share price wise.

Also if things were that bad for BHP the chance may turn up again to buy houses in some of their mining towns for $50k or less again and sell them for $250k 3 years later like in 2002 to 2005.

A person I know has 34 houses in one of their mining towns paid between $14,500 and $23,000 for most of them around 2000 and currently getting a average of $29,000 each in rent PA while the houses are all worth over $200k.

A 12 month stint with the SP at $15 or less would be just perfect kincella for good money making, but I do think that the chance is low for this to play out again.

Not having a go at you just stating some facts from the recent past. I only bought and sold one which was principal place of residence so good tax free money for me, just wasn't smart enough at the time to buy another 2 or so. Probably a chance of a lifetime missed.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.