TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

Thanks TheFactor as a recent Spanish learner I attempted a...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks TheFactor as a recent Spanish learner I attempted a translation and came up with

Mire adelante a la gerencia de TZL que anuncia algunos números con respecto a PO' recibido o previsto; quizá en el quarterly este mes. Todos sabemos que están trabajando hacia granes cosas y el un montón de PO se ha anunciado.
    Observo Takata hago USD 1.5bn anualmente de los seatbeats, cualquier persona conseguí una idea del tamaño del Takata PO? El Nasdaq sucederá, la compañía lo ha confirmado - tan qué si su noviembre o febrero…

I look forward to the management of TZL announcing some numbers with respect to PO being received or planned; perhaps in the quarterly report this month. All we know is that they are working to make great stuff and the pile of PO's they have announced. I observe Takata make 1.5 billion USD annually from the seatbelts, has any person obtained an idea of the size of the Takata PO? The Nasdaq follows, the company have confirmed it - so that if it is November or February..

Thanks for the exercise. My teacher will be happy that my attempt made some sort of sense. Maybe now I should get back yo looking at TZL

Muchas gracias, aste luego

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.