XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

red's mighty testosteroned tuesday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    How did Red know I intend wearing my muscle shirt tomorrow.

I'm banking on a bit of volatility so I can slide under a bank or two and maybe scoop up some cheaper AGO's. If they think I'm gonna pay top dollar (again), tell 'em they're dreamin'.

It's Red's day again - and why not - what a great contributor (sorry for sucking up...again...I know!)

'Tomorrow is where the action will be. If we're up strongly, then this retrace is over. If we're down strongly tomorrow, then the bear is once again dominant.' REDBACKA - May 30

Will the eager beavers be jockeying for positions today...perhaps punting on some positive leads from the U.S... Hopefulone thinks so...

"I expect the weekly to be positive this week with one or two down days. So long as Gold stays around $1500.00 MA is bullish on both gold, and commodities from July for Australia." HOPEFULONE - May 30

..or will it be Blue, like Danube predicts.

"The market is just about to roll-over, then came back, live and kicking. Coming June is not an easy month to trade, so is July, August, Sepetember, October..." DANUBE - May 30

Poul & Danube have obviously been in bed together on this one because Poul follows through with..

"Interesting at the moment. I'm expecting it to roll over in the states but I'm a bit sceptical as everybody is bearish and also It has a tendency to keep rallying after the holiday break in the states" POUL - May 30

...and if I understood Maxi - I'm sure I would be rich by now.

"Good luck with your trading and i will add, Those who nail the TOP will mak a tidy Sum on the RUN DOWN." Maxi - May 30

I thought I was stupid, but then Red - on behalf of the 'Great unwashed', brought Maxi to account..

"Hi Maxi, Nailing the top. The top of what? One minute chart. 5 minute chart. 15 minute chart. One hour chart. Daily chart. Weekly chart. Monthly chart. Quarterly chart. I wish you would post some charts. :)" REDBACKA - May 30

Yesterday was forgettable. Today the manly hormones will literally be dripping from xjo er's armpits.

Tall, athletic blondes will inexpicably find themselves - whiplashed of the streets - and drawn into our dens of yellowed charts, Julia dartboard, toy model cars, old chocolate wrappers, rancid coffee cups and even a pathetic webcam dangling off your monitor for that Indonesian hooker that you were nearly going to leave your wife for.. These athletic thighed zoomba instructresses, will rip off their tops and thrust them (Oh my good god - they're real) in our faces, because we are positioning ourselves - bull or bear for...

Red's mighty testosteroned Tuesday.

Without further ado....

My Crappy Portfolio - end of trade Monday.

Stock Qty Purch LastPrce Pft/lss

RIO 2500 81.17 80.25 -2298
    BHP 3000 45.44 43.91 -4600
    MQG 500 35.09 33.62 -735
    TOL 3000 5.56 5.18 -1130
    PDN 5000 3.45 3.17 -1370
    QBE 1000 18.07 17.39 -880

May 26 Down 10138 (-2.48%)
    + Accumulated losses from sales -6308

Total down 16446

Buy orders on WBC, AWE, AGO, ORG, BHP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.