XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

red's mighty testosteroned tuesday, page-2

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    bd
    i am sure you know how to make money. You seem to have a lot to throw around in such a treacherous market.
    and you might pick the bottom with wbc and awe.. but, for the life of me I cant see why you would put in orders for those two hounds. AWE in a clear and sustained downtrend for close to 4 months - and its just had its bounce. WBC in a downtrend for 2 months - have you asked yourself why? Errr, theres a live greek tradegy showing on computer screens around the globe right now. Playing 24 hours a day. (amongst other reasons - hedge funds shorting aussie banks as they see the aussie home market rolling over for one)
    Having said that, the market could easily rally 100 points, or drop 100 points. From what I've been reading, no one has a damn clue.
    Now I will sit back and watch the big daddy show for a few days; and I hope it doesnt become a tear jerker.
    You have a wonderful light playful air in your style when it comes to investing - but shouldnt you be afraid, more fearful. remember what redbacka has said in the past (I think it was red); the sharemarket is about a few taking money off the many; and big money is after YOURS biggdaddy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.