TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

“The company has achieved nothing” I disagree - the company has...

1. 2,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    “The company has achieved nothing”

I disagree - the company has achieved many things and successfully completed projects. Have their projects to date generated recurring revenue - not until recently from memory - there is only NextTv that will show recurring revenue for content distribution in the December quarter and most probably this quarter also - together with the NPFLTV, Esports and ISCO projects this is just the start!

TV2u showcased their tech with the successful live streaming of the 2018 World Cup held in Russia on iStream (where Optus failed dismally - see article excerpt below) and through that most likely gained interest from businesses that wanted to trial our Ivan-x platform to due in part because of seeing this and other projects.

https://www.copyright link/companie...esson-for-sports-broadcasters-20180621-h11nmd

“It was an unprecedented deal in Australian sports history and a major test for Optus and its technology. It failed dismally. Fans were in uproar as their streams would not work, dropped out or, at best, buffered. It was a public relations disaster and even Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, who had been Communications Minister in the Abbott government when budget cuts at SBS led it to explore the on-selling of its World Cup rights, called Optus chief executive Allan Lew to ask what was going on.”

We have to be flexible and move to where the opportunities lie. Tv2u has had its eye on sporting opportunities for sometime now, and through its Ivan-x NexGen Sports platform & Esports platform, it seems they’re finally involved with projects that will earn us recurring revenue.

Yes, they’ve had their fair share of problems along the way, but I truly believe if we can work our way through the corporate issues and trade again we’re in a good position to capitalise on the current projects’ success (I expect that upon signing of the commercial agreement discussions that Tv2u will part of the value chain through streaming / content distribution) and all their hard work to date will finally reap the shareholders some financial rewards.

Whats the alternative - some holders are actually hoping it will fail so they have can claim a loss at tax time. I know I’d rather see the company succeed and am (still) excited about its future prospects.

Have a good weekend everyone
    Last edited by Dakoda: 16/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.