AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Clearly you guys are quite emotional investors. IcedPaladin how...

1. 35 Posts.
    Clearly you guys are quite emotional investors.

IcedPaladin how can you expect an ASX announcement saying "GAME ON, OIL WINDOW" every other week over a period of three years? Because that is the time frame we are talking about here...

You are only ever going to get dry and mundane operational updates. The reason for this doesn't stem from a lack of confidence it stems from reality.

Heres how I see it. The markets expectation (especially when it soared to 80c) was unrealistic when viewed in the light of the companies expected share price of about $1.20 (see April 19 ASX Presentation). So when it didn't deliver the share price tanked to 25c.

There was an ASX market query to seek an explanation as to why this occured and they had no idea. Well I have an idea... it was because of stupid investors reacting blindly to sentiment. Announcements like the ones you are seeking of "GAME ON etc." merely translate to short term illusory rises in share prices and a general sense of 'happiness' in the market. If you want to invest in a company like that, you may as well invest in smoke. Things take time to complete, and time equals risk.

Personally, I am happy to receive announcements about whipstocks and the depth of drills because that is the reality of the situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.