CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

IN my opinion...now that the Chinese have succeeded in...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    IN my opinion...now that the Chinese have succeeded in depressing iron ore and copper prices...whilst maintaining a huge stockpile in china ..as a reserve backup.....I feel now the chinese and sage will be more open to deals that will be mutually satisfactory to both their interests......

low iron ore prices may justify a lower sale price for some CFE african interests whilst also opening the door to settle the MCC debt in a face saving way.....a way by which CFE will also avoid that tax debt on the MCC outstanding funds......

they say the mining boom is over...but it all looks politically orientated to bring down the labor Govt that China now views as non investment friendly and non chinese friendly.....a far cry from the Rudd Govt early days and the picture of chinese penny Wong being flashed across chinese media.......

all the mining companies appear to be denying cash flow to the Labor Govt....as is the international investment community........

break the financial back of labor and we are rid of this Govt and its anti investment taxes......all its red tape that slows progress.......

its all these new taxes thats making Australian iron ore and coal so expensive ...that its now cheaper to invest in more higher sovereign risk countries........

the chinese know at least in AFRICA they can bring in their own low paid chinese workers......the Carbon TAX was the death knell for Australian mining the resource rent tax was the starting point..........and all the regulations make it impossible to get a project up and running

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.