WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Reduit BOOST - Kickstarter campaign is LIVE!, page-54

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I don't know the cost base for appliances, but there will be other costs attributed to each unit such as delivery, packaging etc. Im sure Beancounter would have a better understanding than me. Not sure where you get your 5-10%, but if we work on 10%, then that equals $20 plus postage of $10 = $30. If the majority of the pledges are for the boost and they claim its 75% discount ( don't forget they will also have some costs with some of the other benefits/gifts they give within that pledge range), then the sell point is $50 - cost base of $30 = $20 profit x 374 backers = $7,480 profit from $116K sale. If we have $1 mil in sales then profit is now $74,800. Very very raw numbers and not substantiated

My point I was trying to make is this is not alone going to stop a CR as we have now sold $1 million worth of product, for a profit of $74K, and we now need to manufacturer another 3740 units at $20 = $74,800.

In conclusion, this is a brilliant cheap way of advertising not only BOOST, but Reduit pods, uni, spa and Swisswell but not from a profit point alone. The profit comes when we start selling at greater margins and in volumes. So i was just trying to analyse a bit further rather than think that this alone will save the day....great thinking from Paul and if you look at the UFO kickstart, appears identical in terms of how it was set up ( gifts for backers)...so he knows what he is doing as he has done it before....but many steps to avoid a CR. But loving where we are going

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.