WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Reduit BOOST - Kickstarter campaign is LIVE!, page-55

1. 2,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1251
    Hi OP
    I don't talk with Paul however it's obvious to me that people see what they want to see
    PP talked about potentially using other avenues (debt/investment) in Wednesday's webinar which I think will be a realistic possibility once we establish regular revenues so CR's aren't the only option.
    People also underestimate how important it is to be fully integrated..look how Tesla has manoeuvred around the chip shortages by manufacturing a new type of chip for themselves. Similarly PP can see the huge benefit to the bottom line of bringing the manufacturing of Swisswell in-house which I think will be one of a number of company makers. Imagine if he is able to get CVS/walgreens in the US to distribute a suite of BG products that WE manufacture ourselves?
    He also mentioned the benefit of the information Boost will afford the company in terms of who (age, location, gender etc) is buying what via the Personalization app that Jeff has been working on for years with P&G. How valuable is this informtion to FB (Meta) and other large corporates? Remember from the kickstarter video, ANY skincare product on the planet can be used with Boost, you just scan the barcode wink.png
    So yes, I agree with you if Boost isn't a winner I don't know what is. How about second and third generation Boost products that might vibrate like the magnetic booster or mist like our Uni!

The possibilities are endless..its just going to take time but the foundations are being laid for a trans-formative future..IMHO
    Last edited by Catstar: 18/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.