WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Looks like from all the latest "Influencer Marketing", the Boost...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Looks like from all the latest "Influencer Marketing", the Boost is now offered as part of a package deal, like a show bag. Thought I'd have a little rummage around to find the website, Personalized Monthly Makeup & Beauty Sample Subscription | IPSY

Then I dug a little deeper to find the device as a 'selection' option to add into you box, Reduit Boost in Lavender Calm by REDUIT | Skin | Skincare Tools | IPSY

For entertainment purposes I thought I'd read some of the comments. It probably highlights where this company is at. Obviously I picked a few of the better comments!! Like all website, which are real and which are fake???? Enjoy, especially the last one.

"I thought this device could be something similar to my Foreo UFO, but it's a useless piece of plastic. I regret not choosing a different product."

"Lowkey disappointed with this product. Expected so much out of it but the app doesn’t seem to work and it doesn’t feel like it does much for the skin. All it does is give LED lights"

"This is awful. For something that says it is $199US and it’s suppose to be this amazing skin care tool is crap. You have to download an app on your phone or iPad or tablet. Then you are suppose to be able to scan the product your using with the app like a serum or moisturizer and it is suppose to tell you how to properly use this tool to get the most effect from your skin care product. Well this has not been able to scan any of the products I have and want to use. Like was this made for only certain brands? Is mine broken? I don’t know ‍♀️ but I purchased this in my add ons for $25US and it’s garbage to me. Definitely not happy with this tool and it is definitely not worth the price that it is listed as. Not even the $25 I spent on it. Don’t waste your money and Ipsy you should be getting rid of this. This should not end up in customers boxes as it is useless"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.