WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Reduit shows appreciation to me

1. 26,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669

Hey Rebel1

I hope you have been well and safe! I would like to thank you for supporting us in the name of all our team members. Your engagement and trust were much appreciated, especially during these extremely uncertain months.

We have tried our best to adjust to the difficult situation and bring RÉDUIT to life in a context for which there is no playbook, no best practices. I am extremely proud to inform you that we are going live with our first products.

Still, this is only the beginning! In a first-of-its-kind endeavor, we will be launching 20 new products over the next 20 weeks - yes, we’ve been very busy over the past months. We hope that you can join us in the next exciting chapter of RÉDUIT.

Before we start off on the next leg of our journey, we would like to show our gratitude to you.

Your Founder points are a testament to your continued and enthusiastic support. You have been consistently one of the most engaged participants of our program, we are happy to finally offer you a free RÉDUIT One applicator with two Hairpods™ of your choice as a token of our appreciation.

You will be shortly contacted by our team with details on how to select and receive your free products.

As we’re technically “founded”, I am happy to introduce you to the Ambassador Program that will be replacing the existing one.

The name is new, but the essence remains very much the same: with new and exciting products arriving in the months to come, we are eager to continue to grow with our community and learn from meaningful interactions.

Kind regards,

Paul Peros

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.