WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ah my friend I think you are being a little harsh as there is a...

1. 3,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Ah my friend I think you are being a little harsh as there is a lot of work in releasing products & it's no easy feat! Foreo took ten years before getting a refined product to their first launch so in comparison of idea to product launch with Reduit I think we are doing very well.
    I also think it will be a hell of a lot easier to get the bodyguard patches to be successful with the right education of doctors/chemists etc. to promote their benefit & effectiveness over using ibuprofen with TGA approval!

Their rationale was simple, the end-result profound. Women’s skin is thinner and more delicate compared to men’s, so instead of harsh nylon bristles, medical-grade silicone – notable for its antibacterial qualities – was chosen. While not the overnight success that it is sometimes portrayed as (it followed a ten-year development that drew on talents from a multi-disciplinary team of dermatologists, cellular biologists, dieticians, and aestheticians), its ultimate emergence in 2013 as the Foreo Luna range of brushes was a revelation.

https://www.moodiedavittreport.com/world-exclusive-foreo-founder-filip-sedic-tells-it-straight-as-faq-is-born/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.