WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Reduit website

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    Rant Alert.
    It's not how I like to operate but it's gotten to a point where I think more pressure is needed so the matter is resolved as an immediate priority.... and as the Reduit product is currently the only revenue stream for the company...... I'd ask if anyone has influence with Paul or the board to sort this as a priority.

As a Reduit customer and shareholder I've raised the issue about their very slow website a couple of times with them over the past 6 weeks. Their customer care team are prompt to respond (good to see) and also advised on Monday they are currently working on a brand new website.... also good.

But their Reduit website has continued to deteriorate this week to the point now where it's now barely functioning at all..... I just waited 7mins for it to load the blog page (check it out for yourself). And what is not good is that they continue to send out email communications with links back to their website that is not even working...... I just responded to customer care again advising to stop their comms/sales promo emails until the website responsiveness has been resolved.

Paul boasted in the latest presentation about how much growth they have seen in their newsletter subscribers.... news flash Paul..... if you don't have a functioning website don't fl*g your subscribers continuous emails (they come out about every 3-4 days at the moment) with links back to your website.

Ways to inflict self harm to your brand 101 - waste your customers (or prospective customers) time.

I've told customer care the Reduit website needs to be fixed 'Right now'... and no email comms should be sent out about anything until it is. I felt like a parent telling off their child for being naughty but it's gotten embarrassing now so I had no choice.

If you're a shareholder who has some connection with Paul or the board..... try the Reduit website for yourself.... and if like me you think.... hmmmm why is this taking so long to load.... get in touch with Paul/board ASAP and tell them to stop sending out email communications about Reduit until the website is fixed..... as you can't sell a product if people can't buy it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.