WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

So where is the transparency of how they have funded everything...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62

So where is the transparency of how they have funded everything to date?
    Please tell me why all these marketing etc gurus have come on board, leaving their secure high paid gigs, if they have the publicly available obj information about strategy, funding etc?
    Please tell me when they did due diligence on OBJ cash flow why they would jump on board?
    My problem is that these people must have had more insight into the new products, what's in the pipeline than we have had. Otherwise, they wouldn't have joined obj on publican available information and knowing there was no money fur funding new employees.
    Yet we are the owners of the business !
    Indeed, who gave them the confidence that the ongoing payments of salary etc would be funded?
    If it were me, I would have an equity deal in my sign on for the risk taken.
    OBJ is a shareholder mushroom.
    Please dont diss this as anti product etc etc. This is all about transparency and all I know atm is my OBJ shares are untradeable and show appropriately as worthless.
    In the meantime I'm asked to believe that everything will be right on the night... except, zip zero nada faaaark all from the OBJ directors as to how all these guru staffers have been enticed on board and how it's all been and being paid for? Seems to me that either you are in the OBJ lovefest bubble where no alternative opinions or analysis are neither encouraged or tolerated discorge...

Maybe, I have missed something in the asx communications.
    Happy to be corrected and informed.

Hold sentiment because I have no choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.