WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Reduit, page-407

1. 4,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12483
    quite a few articles on the reduit one and hairpod launch.

this one gives most of the same details but signals the release of the hygiene range

• REDUIT Precision Conditioner and Vapored Strength Hairpods available today from www.reduit.com along with REDUIT One applicator.
    • REDUIT's magnetic misting technology gives better results with less product and less waste.
    • Hygiene range will support the need for stringent cleanliness routines during coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...it-announces-an-industry-first-301062038.html

so 20 product releases in 20 weeks, (like I guessed on the weekend, good to get one right) we know that the 1st one will be "colour protect" hairpod from the site on the weekend, coming soon.

finally with surface hygiene. from the CEO appointment ann we had this

"Preparations are underway for the targeted launch of Reduit beauty in June/July and surface hygiene August/September."

so under Paul's guidance we had Reduit beauty launched on May 20th, when it was hoped it would be June/July.  wonder if the surface hygiene range will be earlier than August/September.

Paul definitely looks to be a doer and a gun. and remember since Paul's appointment we had a job ad for a position that sounded very much like it involved Bodyguard, I think we maybe adding that to our 20 releases as well. imo....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.