WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Reduit, page-439

1. 3,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Me too misterS! What is exciting the crap out of me is doing some minor sums on sales of the haircare device. Selling directly from our own website means 100% of the total cost rather than the obvious wholesale pricing (which I assume will be at least 50% lower at a minimum). Selling just 1,000 units a month would be anywhere from 175 - 300K (based on $175 - $300 per unit). Add to that the continuous pod purchases (would love to know how many uses per pod) as recurring revenue (the ultimate revenue business model) & who knows.
    So if we can hit 1,000 sales a month that would equate to anywhere from 525 - 900K per Q (not including pods) which quickly supersedes any revenue received from the P&G relationship.
    Would selling 1,000 a day be out of the question once the word gets out? I must admit the social media marketing can be quite rewarding looking at how many followers each tagged blogger has.
    Paul is a very impressive person to speak to in person & you can instantly know his work ethic is second to none. I sent him a Linkedin request yesterday & he not only accepted ASAP but provided quite the teaser....

Hi Paul, It was great to meet you at the OBJ meet & greet last year. Just wanted to hook up & wish you all of the very best with the exciting launch of 20 products in 20 weeks....Brilliant!

Hi xxx, nice to hear from you! It is going to be a very busy summer here a very different way to launch, but I hope it will a) give us more bandwidth on communicating, b) more capacity of execution (vs an all-in-1 launch) and c) more chance of building an audience and awareness (than the usual one-time increase in traffic following a launch) - will keep you posted! Cheers, Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.