WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

More rave reviews from the official site. Rated 5 out of 5...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    More rave reviews  from the official site.

Rated 5 out of 5
    1. Magdalena
      this product is absolutely unique and nothing even comes close to it. the results are amazing! It makes my hair feel so soft, and it only needs a little bit of product.
    2. Rated 5 out of 5
      Sarah
      It helped my hair stay styled despite damp weather, and it made it feel softer and smoother. The pods are a little on the expensive side, but they’re worth it. Would buy it again.
    3. Rated 5 out of 5
      Meghan
      my hair hates the humidity, and I can never get it to stay down. the great thing is that I can take it around with me to touch up my hair whenever it starts acting out. the pod lasts for a long time, so it doesn’t need to be replaced frequently, which is a great plus
    4. Rated 5 out of 5
      Danielle
      My hair was really damaged from all the bleaching I’ve done, it was either this or cutting it. I was blown away how quickly it made a difference on my lifeless split ends – recommend it!
    5. Rated 4 out of 5
      Jaime
      I use this on wet hair to protect from heat damage. I have curls but I find it really helps to stop them from going too frizzy. It’s a good choice for anyone looking smooth and define their curls.
      1. Rated 4 out of 5
        Annie
        I tend to get split ends a lot, and nothing can make them better. My hair always feels dry and brittle, even after soaking it in different conditioners and masks. The only thing that made it better was getting a haircut… until I found this. This product made my hair soft again, and my damaged ends look so much better. I will definitely buy it again.
      2. Rated 5 out of 5
        Jennie S.
        I usually have a difficult time with hair products because they are often too heavy on my hair and just turn it into a grease ball. I don’t know if the deal is with the way of application or just because there are only active ingredients in it – but it works
      3. Rated 5 out of 5
        Natalie W.
        This hydrates hair so quickly! I couldn’t believe how much better my hair looked after a few seconds.

Rated 5 out of 5
      Ivonne
      Does this product seem expensive? Yes. But is it worth it? Every penny. I was doubtful at first because the product just seems so small, but there are surprisingly many uses per each pod, so it’s a worthy investment. This product brought the moisture back into my dry hair, and now it feels silky and salon-fresh. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.