WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Reduit, page-459

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Shareholders might be more amenable to a CR since the shape of Reduit has sharpened, I know I am, but more so because OBJ is not lumbered with the crippling debt, massive dilution, loss of control and a possibly fading gym biscuit empire that the NS deal promised.

Having all Reduit revenue hit the OBJ books instead of banks' books to service debt makes it a much more attractive proposition.

Discounted raise? Hmm, might depend on whether the market is impressed with Reduit prospects before sales ramp up, because we'll be out of suspension before sales can ramp up.

Pity the revenue can't hit the books prior to opening again, but there we are.

A discounted CR just for shareholders might be a suitable reward for years of suffering. Not so much for externals or sophs. Maybe two-stages: one for us now, and a later raise when revenue projections can be assessed.

Looking at Reduit, it contains the possibility of much more significant revenue than anything else before it. All straight to the OBJ books, all production, marketing and sales within OBJ'S control.

Won't be any soft-launches, year-long delays or 'deprivation marketing' bs this time around - thank Christ, that nonsense did my head in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.