WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Reduit, page-463

1. 3,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Understand where you are coming from container in seeing many of my other speccie's doing the same however IMO this could be the opposite. We are suppose to re-list at 30 cents which gives the MC a value of approximately 20 mil. (or equivalent to 67,000 - 115,000 unit sales of the Reduit 1 @ circa $175 or $300 per unit) not including any value for the rest of the business (which obviously has value)
    Now the question is do we believe a device showcased at the largest electronics fair in the world in CES 2020 that received multiple great reviews & in the top innovations category can sell thousands if not millions of units?
    If the device really works & reviews so far are true then I'm sure it will sell in the millions & not just in China but the US & around the world too. Am I being too generous if I assume sales of at least 1,000,000 units in 1 year? (which obviously if realised would equate to 175 - 300mil in sales). Is the MC expensive at 20 mil taking the above into account without realising the potential value of many new innovations such as BG & recurring pod sales?
    If we have any indication of bumper sales leading up to us trading again then I am of the belief many will see a 20 mil MC as extremely cheap!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.