WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Reduit, page-475

1. 3,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Hi @container1, without trying to create prejudice for or against all I am saying is in my opinion only (& I have been wrong many times) but there is something about this company that I just can't let go of because the fact is the technology really works! It's been 1 hell of a ride for so many of us for so many years but I really think our time has come & will keep coming with the maturing of many aspects of our tech in so many applications!
    Apologies, this is long winded but here goes.....
    I have been in this company (from memory.....& 5 after beers or so.... so far) since 2006 like many of the names I still see on this forum.... so we are obviously die hard supporters.
    This has been 1 of my biggest earning trading stocks since then however I decided to stop trading & accumulate to sit somewhere (I'm assuming) in the top 30 SH's if not 20 just before we stopped trading. I had bagged over 200K trading (the options were the cream) although I am now down around the same (buying the options was a really big winner for me back in the day as I'm sure many remember how lucrative they were dropping to 0.001 cent the converting at 1 cent).
    With so many irons in the fire back then (as we still have now) it was a no brainer to be in OBJ. A gentleman called @abdm helped convince me (& probably many others) to now take a position (rather than keep trading) & bless his/her soul I cannot & will not blame them like others have here for the debacle that became the original relationship with P&G where we supposedly "cracked the coconut". I am convinced that all of us (including the directors of the company) thought we had struck gold with the P&G relationship & the SP rocketed to over 10 cents. No one & I repeat no one thought that P&G would use this as a seasonal promotional gimmick until we finally has some dedicated products in the masks years later. abdm's research was second to none & I still thank them & appreciated the input (F off those that want to comment in disregard because of my saying so).
    There was nothing wrong with any of their research or OBJ's technology........I believe it has been a major learning curve for all of us, especially for the original directors who could have & should have placed specific minimum terms on contracts for products created on specific timelines rather than waiting for the P&G machine to get into gear & tie up some of the best tech to a snails pace of an operation hence sending our SP into free fall.
    Exit Glynn, enter Steve Shapera.........do your research & go back to his first discussion with all of us SH's when he first joined the board & we are now seeing that vision translate. We will have the 4 or 5 divisions & convincing Peros to come on board was genius! What did Steve see that he or Tony then showed to Paul that created the structure we now have? How do you convince someone that you could honestly say could have stayed CEO of Foreo for so many years in a Cush job after also helping create that value.....why leave a top brand to join the unknown OBJ? Don't forget along with his MBA he is a BS Physics & I'm sure could see the best potential of his career not to deliver just 1 outstanding device/product....but so may more!
    Now let's look at the first product released in the hair device & pods..........CES2020 was a hit as far as the reviews by tech & beauty experts etc were concerned. 1st product & it could possibly be a game changer as nothing has ever been developed in this space like this & every review from users so far if true are phenomenal! As I have said before 3-$400 is not a lot when talking about haircare as the good hair straighteners are around the same price (& I have bought many). I would imagine this product would appeal to every working woman (especially in the executive space) not to mention everyone else! Next beauty product could be something to do with skin but we also have BG/BC, little green Pharma patch, patch vitamins (which also really excite me in a relationship with NS) & not forgetting the current & continuing working relationship with P&G which is currently an earn which should be expanding. Why was Danny (NS) so keen to merge his company & now that's not on why is he helping provide funding?
    I did not read much in the original renegotiation with P&G that returned the rights to the hair space etc. to OBJ....now can you see the genius in SS's brilliant negotiating & vision to see us as the product player rather than royalty seeker?
    So IMHO OBJ has the technology proven as P&G's #1 partner of the year ain't a bad sign.....so it has never been a question of how but when will we see the fruits for our investment?
    Obviously I'm Gung Ho because I was astounded by our first product delivery in the hair device & a big believer it will be every success that will be game changing!

GLTAH's!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.