WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Reduit, page-502

1. 5,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Thanks for sharing @mparry  - do you have the link?
    We should be SHOUTING these magnetic misting claims from the rooftops!!!

"He really has done the science. If you’re using a traditional aerosol spray, you’re (a) depleting the ozone layer and (b) wasting most of the hairspray. The droplets are too big. The point about Réduit’s diffusion system, “magnetic misting”, is that the droplets are 50 times smaller in volume, making for better coverage and efficacy (according to tests, 3.7 times greater contact and absorption). “If we can get across even 10 per cent of the product, we are doubling the beauty,” says Peros."

‘Magnetic misting’ is more efficient and better for the environment (Reduit)
    He takes me through the research behind the product. “You have to be able to justify your claims,” he says. One millilitre of Réduit is equivalent to 25ml of a traditional formulation, with effectively one-twenty-fifth of the carbon footprint. The way it works is you place a “pod” – not unlike a coffee pod for certain coffee machines – inside the diffuser. "

Safe to say I have never been more bullish of OBJ / Wellfully than right now. Can't wait for all the other things in Paul's 20 week rollout. Bring it on.
    Last edited by Padlock: 28/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.