WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

"The last thing in the world I want now is for it to be revealed...

1. 2,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    "The last thing in the world I want now is for it to be revealed the BOD has been busy again secretly setting up some other acquisition with similar characteristics."

Given that the characteristics of the NS deal were so appallingly bad for shareholders and an absolute gift to the board, despite that imbalance, shareholders were convinced to give the majority of their leverage potential away. This board will try similar again and it will work the same way as before -Target gullible forum members and let them do the work.

Remember the host of members here who steadfastly claimed PP will walk away, directors will resign, OBJ will fold if the NS deal doesn't get up. The very same members can't get in line quickly enough for another sucker punch......we were incredibly lucky the last one missed, the follow up won't.

I now have little doubt on the success of OBJ. What will cost me vast amounts of money is shareholders unthinkingly & unnecessarily giving the board our hard earned leverage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.