WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Reduit, page-794

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    I have to say I'm both suprised and dissapointed at the "influencers" chosen and their number of followers. I thought that PP with his experience would have done better with who they chose to promote the product. Unless they really had very little applicants to choose from.
    As an example, a Canadian collegue, in the correct demographic has over 75k followers on Instagram. She blogs on travel which admittedly is a much more competitive space but hotels will not even consider comping her unless she has 250k followers. She is only just now getting the occasional FOC (free of charge) sight seeing tour or bar tab. As another example, my wife's (high end) dental practice had a client who is a "DJ" with 300k+ followers who demanded free treatment in return for mentions and positive comments. He was politely told to FO. Again, same demographic but different market. We need influencers who are fashion models and music stars, not unknown millenniuls with only 2.3k followers. Lets step it up.

Come on, I'm an out of touch old fart and even I know this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.