WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Not sure if anyone has ever launched their own brand on here and...

1. 1,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    Not sure if anyone has ever launched their own brand on here and had success, but I think Paul is going about this carefully and very measured to begin with. He has experience after all.
    I’ve read about so many brands who tried to go too big too early only for things to go very pear shaped. Just think about car company’s that have major recalls or phones like Samsung that caught fire.

The main reason he would do it this way is to ensure the product is right. The marketing messages are aligned to the initial responses/feedback received by early adopters who then pave the way for a larger customer group.
    Just imagine if he produced 10,000 devices and pods ($2-3m of stock) to then learn there were major product faults, which meant they needed to re-work designs, software etc With the budgets he is working with, he simply cannot afford to do this so I think he is going about it with a very smart approach.

I believe a full scale activation with a product they know is spot on, marketing materials that are accurate and have the right messaging etc will then take place in due course, and won’t be that far away.

Let’s see what transpires.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.