WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I also want this thing to relist - so I can sell out. I got...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I also want this thing to relist - so I can sell out. I got caught with a trading parcel when they closed trading to consolidate. The history of this company has been all promises with no results, and now they've decided the wonder technology they spent a decade developing isn't good enough to run the company on, and neither was the backup plan, so they tried to move to selling 'wellness' supplements?
    The company tried to screw over shareholders and hand the company over to another owner, failed, and also failed to relist on the market when they said they would. They've now been unable to trade for nine months, with no update to shareholders on whether they will actually be able to trade in future (I have to assume we will at some point, but who knows when that will be). Oh, and while we're at it, here's an offer to give more money to the company while they decide what business they're in now.
    So they consolidated 20:1 to try to get the SP back to a level where they could re-list, but before they re-list they decide to dilute the shares again. And all with the customary minimal communication with shareholders.
    I wish I'd never given in to the temptation to try to make a small fraction of my losses back by trading the volatility late last year. It's only a small parcel but it's brought a whole bunch of grief that I thought I had left behind.

I really do hope you guys see the SP getting to $1, but I'll be surprised if it reaches the promised 30c on listing (due to dilution) or anytime in the subsequent 12 months. I had hoped to break even this time but it's worth it now for me to take another loss just to get out, if only they'd let me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.